Friday, June 8, 2012

65 mph


boarded an airplane 6 times
85 hours of driving
14 states have welcomed me
in six weeks
socks are missing, clothes are wrinkled, and the gas station aisles are my new pantry
graduations, NYC, jeff got married, parents are moving to memphis, we moved to charlotte

I can't wait to get back home and get to routine living
I always forget how good that feels until I don't have it

It's been good to see so many loved ones and smile about past and present times
I'll be glad when the traveling is all over 
I've been used to seeing my world about 65 mph

I miss it passing me by instead of the other way around. 
on my couch, with my calvin, comfy sweats, good movies

loving my family, loving my friends, and missing calv's home cooked meals 


I'm really a homebody in the most positive of ways

Good Morning America!!