Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Grandma

Dear Grandma,
I posted this well 'post' below a couple of weeks ago because i love you. I was heart-broken to hear that you passed this afternoon. I have been reflecting on the beauty of your life. I think your secret was you just laughed your way through the good and the bad-- i want to try and be like you. Man what a reunion you must have had with tons of loved ones..Say hi to my Emily for me. I love you jelly bean grandma- your my best friend...i miss you-- (don't worry - your traditions of sees candies will live on - except for milk and not dark) your smiles will always be with me

my tears are happy and not sad (well i'm trying atleast)
love forever and always
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is my grandma... Barbara. She is the cutest thing on the block--i'm not kidding...She was a hott young thang and still is...she'll always let you know that she had all them pretty boys wrapped around her fingers in college...she's a hoot ..a definite woman with a life well lived... she teaches me how to laugh..so we just laugh together.. man, i owe you for everything... we'll play again when i'm back in boise....

hugs and kisses forever.....