Wednesday, July 1, 2015

A visit with Kamian: Boston to Charlotte

Kamian Coppins came from Boston for her spring break. It was so exciting for me to see her. We have been great friends since our study abroad in Spain and she's one of those who just 'get me'. I loved every minute and we sure crammed in some good stuff. We always have good conversation-- we can go on for hours about the most menial, but also deep things of the world. She is a true blessing in my life and I was happy to have her here in the queen city.




Folly Beach!




I put my diet on hold...



Couldn't tell if this was hard for us because we were laughing so much or just whimpy-- maybe a combination of both



Kayaking down the catawba

Calv babysat Andie while we went to the whitewater center! what a stud. they went to get some ice cream.

yum.....southern comfort


I love my friend!