Saturday, December 6, 2014

cheer.

This extra boost of holiday cheer is just what I needed. More this year than ever I have wanted to be more festive-- not because I have a baby because she doesn't really care either way. I'm even going to make sugar cookies to decorate today (wish me luck). Mrs. non domestic is entering new territory. 

Also my friends are running the St. Jude's marathon right now. I can't believe it's been a year since I was 12 weeks pregnant and about to run a marathon. Unfortunately and fortunately weather got in the way of that. I'm looking for another race right now to do. Is it weird after almost five months I just feel like my body is getting back to normal?? Not my normal weight, but normal where I feel like I didn't just have a baby. Hopefully next time it won't take so long haha. 

Anyways-- so grateful for this holiday season where I can enjoy time with family and friends over hot chocolate and games. Thankful for my Savior especially at this time. Even though most days I feel like I'm a hot mess, there is always a new day ahead where I can try again ;) 

It's worth it for these little gems!!! If you know Calvin, you know that Andie takes after her dad with her happy demeanor and constant smiles!