Monday, June 30, 2014

anyways....

no i don't have a baby yet-- 
I like how people are sending me texts and asking me when and to hurry up and seeming frustrated etc. etc. and I'm like.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................stop.

pregnancy has been rough to say the least. I will be induced if she doesn't come in the next couple of days. my mom is getting here to take care of my large body that can't move or even sleep a wink. am I human still? can't sleep even? 

Last week I got a fortune from our chinese takeout that said "you are almost there". I put it up on my fridge and now I want to rip it up.

no i'm not the frustrated, defensive stereotypical 40 week pregnant girl that I read about on all the yahoo question commentaries. 

haha-- that was my negative rant. We are so excited for whenever she does decide to come and to share the news of her arrival!! 

anyways some random goings on through pictures.............



A picture of me at 20 weeks puking out my brains and loving life. 


after a big southern thunderstorm...who knew i would like hearing thunder so much


my banana bread skills are impeccable


Calv looking handsome on our 4th anniversary! I'll post more pics of the both of us.



I'm so chubby -- but can we talk about my mom's poor hands hahahah. 



ok this pic will show how I have not touched our room as far as decoration goes but i think it's so funny because calvin moved two queen beds into our room to make a mega bed. This doesn't even do it justice but let's just say we survived the nights with me pregnant. 



like 1 minute selfie after I found out I was pregnant-- I need to take a selfie right before I give birth and see if I look this happy. (joke!)