Friday, April 8, 2011

For reals.


1. Will i ever try the new trend of the middle part? doubtfully. I still give jennifer anniston the only thumbs up for this.
2. I said a cuss word in my head yesterday when i lost at a game on my phone. that means. it's just gone waaaaaay too far. sorry mom. if my phone didn't glich then i wouldn't have lost. Plus high scores with only yourself on all 10 of them...get me really competitive...against myself.
3. barnes and noble trip this week. i seriously have to be lured away from that store. the 7 dollar bookmarks did that for me. I often find myself saying with everyones boutique type of style...i can make that at home and charge myself 10 cents. Maybe i'll challenge myself to that sometime.
4. since I haven't colored my hair in 6 months. I treated myself to a good shampoo. Herbal essences was just making me more insecure about my 3 inch roots. People tell me it's in...it's just not if youre not doing it on purpose.
5. NC in seriously 2 weeks. Pretty exciting. The first day i get there i'm just going to sit down. and enjoy the weather. that's probably it. 18 credits and 24 hours of work for2 years straight- i can take a rest.
6. May Pia and Courtney hate american idol and biggest loser this week like i do.
7. A smile can go a looooong way with my wardrobe. i should do that more.
8. Going to good boise for the last time in 5 months. worse going to see my family for the last time in 5 months....it's hard when my family is still so young. love those guys.
9. Congrats broski jeff on graduating this weekend. Dad is going to pee his pants saying that he has a child that graduated from college. will i ever see that day? i hope you laugh hard at the card i sent.
10. Bread- baby i'm a want you
11. worst time of the semester is emptying my backpack and my stash of candy wrappers. I can go through all of the seasons and holidays with them. halloween candy wrappers, reeses christmas trees, cadbury eggs. depressing. and liberating.
12. on my mind- donavon frankenreiter. broken social scene- lover's spit and pitter patter goes my heart.
13. I like people that take pictures no better or worse than they experienced those moments. you can just tell.
14. have a wonderful weekend- good enough to fill up a journal entry, i know i will...a couple pics that made me happy while stalking other people's lives....man i got to stop doing that.

ps..reba - do you really think your cover of 'if i were a boy' by beyonce was ok to publicly show? wow...and did you even ask her...
ps. i love brittany spears song dancing till the world ends. not a wholesome vid...but love the song...i can dance to it for hours. now reba on the other hand? that seemed almost like a joke. you were joking right? ok good. golden. phew.