Saturday, January 23, 2016

nov & dec 2015

We enjoyed celebrating the christmas season here in Charlotte with Schramma and Pa. We made tons of gingerbread, did some caroling, gingerbread house decorating and some family pics with the self timer in the neighborhood...that's just how it goes sometimes :) Had a fancy christmas eve dinner and spent the night in North Charlotte. Andie loved her new stroller and saying I fed the obsession with "sofia the first" is a bit of an understatement. We left to Cali the day after christmas but so enjoyed being home for most of the holidays. Oh ya! The love of my life turned 30. We celebrated with a local ramen joint and putting a candle in a Magnum ice cream bar. Low key with family is just what he prefers. I love that man!










Madewell chose me as the "hometown hero". It was a fun event and met a lot of great people.

Riverwalk in SC with the schrammparents







30th bday celebration!

sticker obsession

andie and me. even the most normal of days I feel so blessed.


schramma's homemade hot choco and whipped cream. I crave this


I should probably download this from the neighborhood website. neighborhood holiday party with a crazy santa. 



sunday exploring

i think it was the first time the schramm caroling was off key -- i think it had something to do with me there. 




christmas eve dinner





since christmas was in the 70's we let her play with the hose.